The landscape of livelihood, whether employment or self-employment or both is changing significantly and viable options are being reduced even as business overhead is being reduced.
Cutbacks and streamlining are terms of business which mean reducing expenditures in order to retain more of the earnings. But those cutbacks and streamlining often come at the expense of the workers. Higher supply costs, lower operating budgets, and reduced personnel place more burden on the staffs remaining. Employees and entrepreneurs alike putting in more work for the same pay, or actually less pay by equivalence.
Making a living. It is what it is.
In response to the changing vocational environment more people are turning to the Internet to augment existing income or establish new revenues. But why?
- Lower overhead. A fully functional ecommerce system operates for dollars a day typically – or less than a dollar a day in the NoSiteUnseen network 😉
- Economical promotion. Where newspaper, magazine, radio and television ads could take massive percentages of the operating budget the Internet reaches target audiences at a fraction of those costs.
- Expansive product line. Anything can be a salable product online. Even an opinion can be cultivated and develop a following where people will buy memberships to read the information available, or advertisers will pay to promote their wares on that site.
- Reseller and dropship opportunities. Importers and wholesalers have vast collections of product that they pay commissions to resellers and often even handle the shipping.
- Greater flexibility. Work from home off your computer or from your phone while out and about. Save the daycare and commute costs, and take that half hour break when you really need it without repercussion from the boss.
These are just a few of the compelling reasons to turn to the Internet. So why aren’t there even more flocking to the opportunity? It’s simply because there are those who tried but had no idea what they were getting into. Their stories can become frightening and make Internet even more of a mystery. In truth, an Internet business is no different than any other business. It takes work, commitment, goals and a plan to achieve those goals. There is no easy road to riches, but there is a viable road to livelihood.
Do you know the top reasons 80% of on-line business fails? Well we do, and when you’re part of the network we’re in this with you. We take an active and genuine interest in every member’s pursuits and will be available for questions and to assist, and will even check in regularly to see how you are doing and if you might benefit from some insights or assistance.
An Internet business is no different than any other business. It takes work, commitment, goals and a plan to achieve those goals.
Want to try an effective facebook campaign? Talk to one of our associates in the community. Or they might approach you because they noticed something that might improve your campaign, or to say thanks because they learned something new from your approach. We have those top reasons why on-line businesses can fail in mind, and we’re looking out for our members, so starting a new on-line business or cultivating an existing comes at a lot less risk than stepping out on your own.
Do you know the top reasons 80% of on-line business fails? Well we do, and when you’re part of the network we’re in this with you.
The NoSiteUnseen network is a unique concept in hosting. Not because it’s a networked, social system but because it’s made up of professionals actively committed to the success of all members. It is community in every sense.
When you take the steps to go on-line to generate secondary or principal income you need to take time to learn the things that will help you achieve into the 20% of on-line businesses that succeed. OR you can start your business and learn while doing, working alongside those who have already gained and share the experience.
When you take the steps to go on-line you need to be prepared for times of isolation when it seems only you are interested in your pursuits. OR you can host in the network where there’s always support and encouragement present.
The NoSiteUnseen network is a unique concept in hosting … because it’s made up of professionals actively committed to the success of all members. It is community in every sense.
When you grow your business on-line you often have victories and achievements which you can pat yourself on the back and be proud of your accomplishment, then move on. OR you can join the community and share your insights in the support forums and encourage other members with your experience. Help others achieve and really watch your accomplishment grow.
For the month of May 2016 coupon code 1FOR100 buys the FULLY managed hosting package for just $100 Canadian for that first year. Join the community and join the 20%.